Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lame Post is Lame

I've been meaning to write this big thing about everything since New Years but everytime I start a 'New Post' I get intimidated thinking about how long it's going to be and then I get distracted by Grand Theft Auto, but I'll probably do it very soon. For the moment I'm gonna list out a few things I want to do this year. I never ever plan anything and I never make new years resolutions but I guess, seeing as I'm not doing anything else with my life, I might as well set a few goals for myself.

1. I've got to start taking better photos, and more often. I've gotten into the habit of leaving my camera at home on Saturdays (which I spend around Terenure with my cool posse, rolling up on ten year olds and eating centra rolls like the badass motherfuckers we are), and it makes me sick to think that I used to freak out when my battery went or when I forgot my memory card and now I'm just like WHATEVA. I only take photos on nights out, and while that may be often enugh I'm usually so fucked that they all look shit, and I know when I set my mind to it I can take a great photo. So yeah, thats number one on the Agenda. More Photos.

2. At least for the next two or three weeks, DETOX. EVERYTHING is a blur. I've spent so much time being absolutely fucked since the summer, everything meshes into one and I have a hard time remembering even really really big events actually happened. The past few weeks especially I've just felt like absolute shit, taking days for me to recover from the quietest night out. Now, in saying all of this, I'll probably last a few days, but I'm really determined make myself well again even for a while.

3. I need a job. And the second I get a job I'm fucking off to my own place. Depending on how good said job is I'll be fucking off to my own place in another country. I love Dublin but it's so small. And the nightlife could be better. And Irish T.V. is embarrassing. And I fucking hate stew.

4. Oxegen and Electric Picnic are deffo going to happen for me, I missed both last year, which makes me rage because festivals are my favourite thing EVER.

5. Go back to Berlin. I really love Berlin.

6. Get my three gorgeous film cameras WORKING. I've had them for years and they just don't work. I'm gonna make them work. OH, And I need to get my pile of undeveloped film DEVELOPED.

7. Something I'm still undecided on; Possibly starting college or something after Summer? And try to actually finish. Primary school is the only educational insituation I stayed in for all 8 years. I left secondary school mid-5th year, and even though it was an absolute miracle I got into St. Kevins I left in March after being sick for 6 weeks and coming back and not knowing what the fuck was going on.

8. I don't really think there's anything else. I'd say play more guitar or draw more, but I go through phases of doing nothing but drawing or playing guitar, so I don't really have to plan that. I know it's going to happen sometime.

That's basically it. I'm sure there's more but they're only little things. For the moment I'm focusing on going into town this week and using up my 70 euro HMV Voucher on Sims 3 and something else delish I haven't decided on yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment