Friday, December 10, 2010

Recent Happenings

OK so here I am again, shiting on about crap not even I care about that much.

SO last night was pretty awesome, there was an exhibition in IADT, so I used these two photos... for some reason... Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and then we went to the Shaw for some other reason I can't quite remember, and this happened, after Lauren got sick too, so it was all very apt and ironic and all that, whatever.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and then after all of this we all went to this Tommy Hilfiger thing called LOUD Tripod and had bants with Kid Sister and Princess Superstar, who was absolutely INCREDIBLE, and also pregnant, and who laughed at me because I fell into an amp. And we danced forever. And then loadsa people got all jiggy with her on stage and James took his shirt off and the bouncers bounced him. And because of the water shortage, there were babywipes in the Bathroom instead of taps. Which I found absolutely hilarious and I had many a laugh to myself while the toilet attendant stared at me.
And And And. I was taught to never start a sentence with 'And'. ASHAMED.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Two bottles of wine and six JD & cokes later, I was on my merry way, my walk home which usually takes 45 minutes took a good two hours because of the fucking ice, but it was still a merry merry way. Although IMMENSE hangover today, so no going out for me.

P.S. KINGS OF LEON TOMORROW :3
P.P.S. DECEMBER 11TH AFTER KINGS OF LEON

No comments:

Post a Comment